Life at Rinchem
- Largest Network of Chemical and Gas Distribution Centers in the World
- Established in 1976
- Over 4 Billion Pounds of Chemicals Handled Annually
- More than 30 Locations Across 6 Countries (and growing!)
- HQ in Albuquerque, NM
- More than 800 Employees Worldwide
- Serves Multiple Fortune 500 Customers Across Major Industries
PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN SUPPORTING THE INDUSTRIES THAT MAKE THE THINGS WE USE EVERYDAY
GLOBAL REACH, COMMUNITY FOCUS
Rinchem’s warehouses and shipping capabilities make up the largest network of chemical and gas distribution centers in the world with over 4 Billion pounds of chemicals and gases safely handled annually.
Rinchem sets the standard in creating and managing safe and efficient supply chains for high purity, pre-packaged chemicals, and gases. Rinchem applies decades of expertise, industry innovation, and logistics transparency to provide the most reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
It Starts with Values
- Encourages global inclusivity and unity.
- Creates an environment that promotes team spirit, fun, and positivity.
- Communicates and listens effectively and respectfully.
- Seeks individual input from all levels.
- Celebrates the achievement of milestones and victories.
- Never compromises safety.
- Finds ways to make our environments safer.
- Has the courage to speak up and be heard.
- Models safe behaviors for others to follow.
Raise the BarBe better tomorrow than we are today.
- Provides exemplary customer service.
- Pursues accuracy and efficiency.
- Challenges the status quo.
- Drives continuous improvement.
Own ItDo what we say we will do.
- Accepts responsibility for actions and results.
- Takes initiative and seeks solutions.
- Instills pride in everything we do.
- Earns trust through honesty.
- Gives, receives, and acts on constructive feedback.
AgileAdapt and innovate.
- Quickly identifies challenges and opportunities.
- Rapidly shares information to all stakeholders.
- Embraces new ideas through continuous learning.
- Develops swift and effective resolutions.
It Continues with Purpose
We do it well because we care.
What is your
WHAT MOVES US
Rinchem is proud of our commitment to being a great corporate citizen with a responsibility to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and a prioritization on sustainability. Let us move together towards an ethically driven, socially focused, environmentally conscious and quality- centered supply chain.
Ask about how much we match and our safe harbor matching.
Health, Vision, & Dental
Take advantage of our comprehensive plans for your healthcare, vision, and dental. Other benefits available include FSAs, HSAs, and life and accident coverage.
Your work/life balance is important to us. There is flexibility in building a schedule that works for you.
Paid Time Off
Take the rest you need with paid time off. Enjoy a mix of vacation days, personal days, and company holidays.
With Rinchem’s footprint, there are opportunities to find your career in a different city. Once you are working with Rinchem, moving within the company is a great option.
Undergo comprehensive training that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to handle hazardous materials with confidence
Reimbursement for your gym memberships. Gyms in both headquarters and Carolina Tank Lines HQ.
Regular full-time employees have funds available to help pay the cost of job-related courses.
Throughout the year there may be opportunities for you to receive monetary bonuses.
Take advantage of free Costco memberships and other fun things
5131 Masthead St. NE
Questions for a recruiter? For quickest service, start a chat now with our chat service at the bottom right of your screen.